Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

GOD SAID ‘TO COMMAND YE ME

GOD SAID ‘TO COMMAND YE ME the works of MY hand’, which means we loose His hand to give Him the authority and commission for God to work on our behalf.
Read:
IS 45:11.
So, whatsoever you are going through or need from God Jehovah ELSHADDIA today, give the authority and commission to HIM to take it from you and do it. This is a revelation from God to me today. So I encourage you to ask God to stretch out His hand, to give you, in your situations, favor and victory and to stretch out His hand against your adversary in Jesus CHRIST’S name. Amen. Amen. Amen. With God, we win! Amen

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment