Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

HAPPY SUNDAY. GOD EXCHANGE!!

In the name of JESUS CHRIST, our Most High Father, we come before You with praises and thanksgiving. Jehovah God, we come to the foot of the cross to exchange our fear, discouragements, sickness, poverty, lack, defeat, barrenness, pain, sufferings, disobedience, self sacrifices, pride, unforgiveness, all infirmities and every fruit of the spirit, in exchange for Your anointing, comfort, joy, prosperity, provisions, victory, health, healing, fruit of the womb, boldness, forgiveness, love, peace, laughter and fruit of the Spirit. We receive. AMEN.
Read
MT 7:21;
MK 12:33;
1 SAM 15:22;
GAL 5:19-26;
GAL 6:7,8;
DEUT 8:9-11;
PHIL 4:7,19,20;
DEUT 6:13-15;
PS 23:5;
PS 138:8
AMEN. I R P R MEANS: I RAISE, I PRAISE, I RECEIVE. AMEN. GOD HAS A MIRACLE FOR ME THIS WEEK. I R P R. AMEN GBU

No comments:

Post a Comment