Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BE GLORIFIED, BE GLORIFIED, BE GLORIFIED TODAY ALLELUJAH!

Right now some of us are in a battle that we can’t even pray or praise. GEN 50:20, BUT AS FOR YOU, YOU MEANT IT FOR EVIL BUT GOD MEANT IT FOR GOOD. I come to tell you, my brothers and sisters in-Christ, glory to God, that only our Father God has the power to take our pain and change it for our gain. ROM 8:28, AND WE KNOW ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD TO THOSE WHO LOVE THE LORD, TO THOSE WHO ARE THE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE. Glory to God. I don’t know how, when, where; I trust God will work it all out for our favor, victory and benefits. Yes, HE WILL! GLORY ALLELUJAH.
Read: JN 12:28; JN 17:1; MK 9:22-29; REV 4:8-11; IS 42:8; REV 21;23-24; PHIL 4:19; LEV 9:22-24; JUDE 24-25.
ONTO YOU BE THE GLORY OF GOD. AMEN.

Donations are urgently needed to expand my ministry and to reach more people. May GOD open your hearts and bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment