Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY.    TODAY IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE; YOU WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT.    GOD will RESTORE to YOU: HEALTH, JOY, LOVE, PEACE, FAVOR, MARRIAGE, PROSPERITY, ALL YOU Need.  Today is THE day JEHOVAH NISSI WILL DESTORY ALL YOUR enemies and put them to shame in THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.  YES, I AGREE. AMEN.   GOD BE for YOU WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU.
            Read:
            ACTS 3:20-21;
PS 51:12;
JOEL 2: 21-27;
PS 23:3;
PS 35:9-10;
PS 37:3-5;
PRO 27:19;
JN 10:9;
IS 41:20.
GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL YOUR DESIRES IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment