Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

HAPPY SUNDAY! WORD, BAD THINGS DO HAPPEN TO GOD’S CHILDREN.

Truth! JESUS has set us free from everything, so it does not matter what we are going through. Truth! We are the overcomers, we have the victory and the favor of God and man, we shall trust in the Truth Jesus and not be afraid. In the name of Jesus Christ, we expect and receive a miraculous turnaround today, this week, in our health, homes, our body, mind, spirit, finances, jobs and the desires of our heart. In Jesus Christ, I receive. AMEN.
Read:
JN 16:33;
1 PET 5:6-11;
JN 17:9-10;
IS 43:2;
IS 54:17;
DAN 9:17-19;
JOEL 2:25-27;
NUM 6:24-27.
THIS IS A WEEK OF MIRACLES, RECEIVE! LORD, I RECEIVE. AMEN.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in-CHRIST, GOD called me to be a Prayer Warrior and a Teacher, but I need your help. I ask GOD to touch your heart to donate, so that I can do the work of our Father. Amen. GOD uses people do His work. I pray that you find it in your spirit to help me. May GOD continue to richly bless you all. Amen. We all are ONE SPIRIT through CHRIST. Amen. Amen. Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment