Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WORD, TRUST–FAITH! HOPE.

Christ in us, the hope of glory. Ttrust in the Lord with all our hearts. The just SHALL live BY FAITH; for we walk by FAITH and not by Sight. God is good; God is faithful; He shall not leave us, nor forsake us. We shall not fail. We shall not be ashamed. No matter what our needs are, no matter what we are going through, in the Lord Jesus Christ, all will work out in our favor and for our good, our victory. This is our turnaround time for our benefit, glory be to God. Weeping may endure for a night but JOY COMES in the MORNING, my time, my morning, my joy, my victory! AMEN.
Read:
HEB 11:1,6;
HEB 10:38;
HAB 2:4;
2 COR 5:7;
PS 71:1-5;
LAM 3:21-26;
ROM 4:16–21;
ROM 5:1-2.
I RECEIVE. I REJOICE IN THE LORD MY SAVIOR WHO BLESSES ME WITH ALL HEAVENLY BLESSINGS IN CHRIST JESUS. AMEN. I RECEIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment