Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

WORD ! GOD SPOKE, SENT AND GAVE HIS WORD TO US.

Jesus, in Thy name, by faith we believe and we abundantly receive the WORD. Father, manifest Thy WORD, Jehovah, in every area of our lives today. Lord, You sent Your Word, Jesus Christ, to heal us and save us from our destructions; Thy Word, Jehovah, in the name of Jesus Christ, to bless us, lead us, deliver us from all evil and evildoers. Lord, give us joy, favor, victory, unity. We shall prosper and succeed in everything that we do or touch; so shall it be in our lives in the name of Jesus Christ AMEN.
Read:
MT18:18-20;
MT 21:21-22;
HEB 4:14-16;
MT 6:8, 25-34;
PRO 30:5-6;
IS 40:4-5, 8;
PS 89:33-35;
PS 19:14.
LORD, I BELIEVE IN YOUR WORD, JEHOVAH, THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO ME. I RECEIVE A MIRACLE TODAY. AMEN. THANKS BE TO GOD.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in-CHRIST, GOD called me to be a Prayer Warrior and a Teacher, but I need your help. I ask GOD to touch your heart to donate, so that I can do the work of our Father. Amen. GOD uses people do His work. I pray that you find it in your spirit to help me. May GOD continue to richly bless you all. Amen. We all are ONE SPIRIT through CHRIST. Amen. Amen. Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment