Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

GOD HAS A FUTURE FOR ME, FOR YOU!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

GOD HAS A FUTURE FOR ME, FOR YOU!  Glory be to God Hallelujah.  I will still praise the Lord! Things may look bleak right now, satan and hell fighting us in every which way.  I come to encourage us today.  Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of  His Might, the battle is the Lord’s and the victory is ours, no weapon formed against us shall prosper and any tongue that rises against us shall be condemned in Jesus Christ’s name.  For God has a plan for our lives, to bless us, heal every area of our lives, favor us, give us His peace, joy, love, grace, mercy, not of evil or harm us.  God will work it all out for our good, our best is yet to come!  satan is defeated in Jesus Christ’s name.  Rejoice!  God is with us, we shall not want, we shall not fall, fail or be ashamed.  Thank You Father.  Thank You God.  Thank You Jesus Christ.  Thank You Holy Spirit.  AMEN.
PS 107:29-31, 35-38;
IS 4:6;
IS 43:1-4;
NAH 1:7;
PS 18:2-3;
PS 34:1-22;
JER 29:11-13.
LORD, I TRUST YOU, I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment