Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NEW EVERY MORNING!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

NEW EVERY MORNING!  Thank God, our heavenly Father, His faithfulness, compassion, love, mercy, grace, goodness towards us, is new every morning, Lord, we thank You that our lives today will be better than our yesterday; in the name of Jesus, our best is yet to come. Lord Jehovah ELOHIM, our Creator, our hope is in You Lord, our Maker, our Healer, our Savior, our Protector, our Deliverer, our Provider, our Defender, our Redeemer, we worship You that You have redeemed us from every sickness and every curse.  And, Lord God, that You have made a covenant love and promise to us and with us, that You will shower us with Your blessings, that we shall have life in abundance, life of favor, full of joy, peace.  From victory to victory, we will go, from glory to glory, all to the glory of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. AMEN.
LAM 3:21-26;
PS 84:11;
IS 54:2-4, 13-17;
PS 91:1-16;
PS 112:1-3;
JER 15:20-21;
EZE 36:11, 25-30;
EZE 34:26-27.
GOD IS GOOD TO ME. I’M THE BLESSED OF GOD.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment