Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

UNCHAINED! UNSHACKLED! SET FREE! ALLELUJAH!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

UNCHAINED!  UNSHACKLED!  SET FREE!  ALLELUJAH!  The same power JESUS CHRIST used to save us, heal the sick and set people free from every oppression  of the devil through the Holy Spirit, that same power of the Holy Spirit is in us and available to us today - here and now, not in the sweet bye and bye.  The power of God Jehovah Elohim, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit is in us and with us. If we believe in our heart and don’t doubt, we shall have whatsoever we say.  Jesus told us to speak the mountain to be moved and cast into the sea and doubt not, and we shall have whatsoever we say.  We are to call those things, as though they are, let the sick say I AM HEALED, let the poor say I AM RICH, let the weak say I AM STRONG, because of what JESUS CHRIST has done for me.  I thank GOD JEHOVAH JIRE.  AMEN.
ACTS 10:11-12;
LK 4:18-21;
HAGGIA 2:9, 19;
EZE 34:25-28;
MK 9:24-25;
MK 10:27;
MK 11:22-24.
I PLEAD THE BLOOD OVER MY FAMILY AND ALL THAT WE HAVE IN JESUS CHRIST.  AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment