Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FATHER GOD! I COME INTO AN AGREEMENT...

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

FATHER GOD! I COME INTO AN AGREEMENT with you today that GOD will touch you in every area of your life by the supernatural power of JESUS. The anointing of JESUS reverses the curse in your family finances and your physical body. GOD opens doors for you today to receive HIS salvation, deliverance, abundance, healing, peace, joy, victory and the power of the HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN. In the name of JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
Read:
3 JN 1:2;
2 COR 5:17-21;
1 PETER 2:24;
JN 1:10;
2 COR 8:9;
2 THESS 1:11-12;
PHILEMON 1:3-4, 25;
JUDE v 24-25.
This is your day of miracles in the name of JESUS CHRIST. AMEN. RECEIVE!!! AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment