Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I’M DANCING AND SINGING PRAISES.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

I’M DANCING AND SINGING PRAISES. To GOD BE THE GLORY. AMEN. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! God bless you. Love you. Thanks for all you do for your family. God will bless you for all you do. Thanks again. THE world breaks everyone; but with God’s blessing, we become strong in those broken places in THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN. I pray that you always surrender totally to GOD and always listen to what I say. God bless. Pray with me always, to pray for our family and join with me always, to surrender totally to JEHOVAH GOD. May God bless AND provide for our family and protect us. AMEN. To God be the glory.
Read:
PS 9
PS 21
PS 25
PS 40
MATT 18:18-20
PS 103:1-6.
It’s God that brought us together and blessed us with our babies. God shall bless us to provide in the Name of Jesus CHRIST, LORD JEHOVAH GOD. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment