Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WE WILL ALWAYS REJOICE IN THE LORD.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

WE WILL ALWAYS REJOICE IN THE LORD. AGAIN, I say REJOICE IN THE LORD. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. Whatever you do today, do in THE name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Wherever you go, God will Always be with you. Hold onto God for He changes not. Go in His wisdom, power, peace of Jesus. Amen. Trust and believe all things are possible in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Just trust and believe. Amen. I receive more money today than ever before, a financial miracle.  Father God, we receive in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Amen. Amen. We receive. Amen. ASK AND RECEIVE. AMEN. Amen. I agree and shall receive these many blessings in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!
Read:
MT 18:18-20.
May God continue to work supernaturally in our lives today and forever more in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment