Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I VOWED LONG AGO TO ...

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

I VOWED LONG AGO TO always praise God JEHOVAH no matter what life brings me and family. For GOD JEHOVAH IS STILL GOD and HE is still GOD AND ABLE (family Rottweiler, died of cancer @ 15 ½ yrs.). The LORD is our SHEPHERD, we shall not want. GOD ADONI shall keep us from all evil; HE shall keep our soul. Amen.
Read:
PS 23;
PS 12.
GOD ADONI EL YON is good to us. AMEN. One day the devil has to give up and give in to God, Who said ‘we have the victory’ and ‘our enemies shall not prevail against us’ in the name OF Jesus CHRIST - JESUS! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment