Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WE R BLESSED IN THE MORNING

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

 WE R BLESSED IN THE MORNING.  God bless all that we have.  God bless all that we do.  We R blessed.
Read: 1 CHR 4:10;
NUM 23:19 - 20.
We R BESSSED!  AMEN.    GOD ELOHIN PROMISED, WE shall REAP IN JOY, PEACE, PROSPERITY, VICTORY.  
            Read:
            PS 126:5;
ROM 4:21;
HEB 10:23;
1 JN 2:25.
THANKS BE TO GOD JEHOVAH ELOHIN AMEN.  I agree with GOD JEHOVAH ELOHIN’S PROMISE and with you.  Amen.  The devil is defeated in our  lives in the name OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.  Amen.  May you be open mind and soul to God JEVOVAH to guide and lead you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment