Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 14, 2012

THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS ...

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS that HE loves you; that HE died for YOU; that YOU are BLESSED - YOU in ALL OUR NEEDS. YOU are SHIELDED with FAVOR! PRAISE GOD JEHOVAH!!! It makes me SHOUT. AMEN! PRAISE GOD JEHOVAH LORD! HIS mercy is new every morning. We are under JEHOVAH LORD’S BLESSING. We have more (than) we need to be a BLESSING in THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN. AMEN. THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD IS HERE. RECEIVE YOUR BLESSINGS NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN. PRAISE GOD JEHOVAH!
Read:
PS 89;
PS 91.
CAN YOU FEEL HIS PRESENCE? I CAN. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment