Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

AND JABEZ PRAYED – GOD GRANTED HIS REQUEST!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  GOD gave me these prayers before I left the country:

Lord of Israel, Oh that You would bless me indeed, enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain; so God granted my request.  Thank You Jehovah Jire, my Provider, You shall abundantly supply my every need.  Lord You spoke Your Word and You Jehovah Rephaka healed me of sickness and diseases, from sins, from destructions.  Lord You Jehovah, You said no evil shall come near me or my dwelling; Your angels will watch over me and my family.  Lord destroy every spirit of Absalom and Jezebel, in which the spirits of confusion, hate, strife, disorganization, wrath, envy, murder, jealousy come, and destroy every demonic spirit from me, my family and our dwelling.  Most High God, in Jesus’ name, cover us with the Blood of Jesus.  AMEN.
LEV 26:3-13;
NUM :6:24-27;
NUM 23:19-20;
1 CHR 4:10;
IS 54:2-5;
1 PET 5:5-11;
MT 7:7-20;
1 CHR 29:10-14.
LORD, I RECEIVE.  AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment