Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2011

CHRIST HAS MADE US FREE!

 Every yoke is destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ. By the Blood of Jesus Christ, we are free from every yoke of bondage.  Father God Jehovah Elshaddia, we come before You in agreement with Your Word, that any two of us agree on earth concerning anything that we ask, it will be done (MT 18:18-20).  Thank You Lord.  We agree and we receive the mind of Jesus Christ.  We are healed in every area of our lives, we are blessed in every area of our lives.  We are highly favored with God and man.  We shall go out in joy of the Lord and we shall be lead in the peace of Jehovah Shalom.   The anointing that destroys every yoke and removes every burden, is on us, on our families, on our homes.  No weapon formed against us shall prosper in the name of Jesus Christ.  We have the victory. Amen. We agree! We receive! AMEN.
PHIL 2:5;
1 THESS 5:8, 15-28;
MAL 4:2-3;
2 COR 9:8;
2 COR 8:9;
JAM 1:16-17;
2 THESS 3:16.
LORD, I AGREE AND I RECEIVE!  I AM BLESSED!  YES, I AM.

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I need your financial help to travel out of the country to bury my dad. In LK 6:30-38, JESUS said, Do good and lend and God will reward you, give and it shall be given unto you. God said, he that help the needy, lendeth to God and God will repay him. May God touch your hearts to help me in this time of my needs. God richly BLESS you all. AMEN.,

No comments:

Post a Comment