Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

WHAT ABOUT ME? TO GOD BE THE PRAISE AND HONOR HALLELUJAH!

TODAY is my birthday,  thank God that He blessed me with another day and year of life.  I thank God that He blessed me with a healthy body and a sound mind, godly children and family, and increasing my family. Praise be to God! For the last 3 years satan and his workers have stolen from us and tried to destroy me and my family.  God is on our side, it is written no weapon formed against us shall prosper and any voice that speaks against us shall be condemned.  And in October 2011, my best friend, my dad, went to be with the Lord.  God held me up, satan and his workers did so much that I could have become addicted to some kind of pill.  But God and my parents raised me to always keep my eyes on Jesus and always hold onto God’s unchanging hand for He is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever.  Every battle is the Lord’s and every blessing of the Lord’s and every victory is always mine.  God has blessed me. AMEN. AMEN.
DEUT12:20, 28;
DEUT 28:2-13;
DEUT 31:6;
JOSHUA 1:6-9;
NUM 6:24-27;
NUM 23:19-20;
HEB 6:13-14.
IN all the things satan and his workers meant for evil, God said HE will use it for my good, my victory, my favor and my blessings; for God is not a man that HE should lie.  God has blessed me and my family and no devil in hell or on earth can reverse or change it; for we are blessed, highly favored and deeply loved.  God cannot be bribed or bought, HE owns everything; neither can God be fooled or mocked, HE sees everything and HE is all Knowing. Me and my house, we shall OBEY and SERVE the LORD! HALLELUJAH! Thank You Lord God.   P..R..A..I..S..E   GOD HALLELIAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment