Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

LET US DANCE! LET US DANCE!

In name of Jesus Christ, the Anointed One, our Lord and Savior, we come to Thee today with thanksgiving, praises and dancing.  No more fear, sickness, sorrow, lack, spirit of heaviness; we are free from every power and plan of satan and his workers against us, is disannulled.  We call it powerless in Jesus’ name.  We are the children of the MOST HIGH GOD.  We are the just, justified by the blood of Jesus. The Lord rebuke you satan, cancer and all diseases, miscarriages, premature births, divorce, foreclosure, anyone or anything that rises up against us that is not the WORD or PROMISES of GOD we cancel and rebuke it in Jesus’ name.  We are covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ.  Amen.  Amen.  Amen
HEB 11:1, 6; 
HAB 2:1-4;
2 COR 5:7;
DEUT 7:9-15;
EPH 6:16;
HEB10: 23, 38;
IS 61:1-3;
JUDE 9, 24-25.
LORD JEHOVAH!  I PUT ON THE GARMENT OF PRAISE AND WRAP MYSELF IN YOUR PRESENCE, JOY, PEACE, LOVE.  CAUSE ME TO FOREVER DANCE.   PRAISE YE MY LORD!  AMEN.  AMEN. 

That’s my prayer, that my LORD will cause me to FOREVER DANCE.  PRAISE HIM!

 By the grace of God, He has blessed me with part of my needs to bury my dad. May HE bless you  who have helped to bury my dad. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment