Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

GOD SHALL NOT FORGET YOU.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

GOD SHALL NOT FORGET YOU. He will deliver you from all your troubles; no weapon formed against you shall prosper; any tongue that rises up against you shall be condemned. God is with you: you shall prosper in all you do, you shall go in joy and you shall be lead in peace. God will supernaturally supply your every need; God will glorify His name in you. I give God thanks for your life. God bless you with a great miracle. Thanks be to God that He will grant you your requests in the name Jesus Christ. Amen. Amen. Praise God! Amen.
Read:
IS 41:10-20;
IS 44:21-25;
IS 49:24-26.
God bless and favor you with a victorious day and week. You are the REDEEMED OF THE LORD! Fix your eyes and mind on Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment