Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

JEHOVAH ELSHADDIA BLESS YOU

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.


JEHOVAH ELSHADDIA BLESS YOU and your household spiritually, physically and financially now.  Most High God shake your enemies and whatever is not of Jesus, from you and yours.  I plead the blood of Jesus on you and your household.   God give you peace, joy and rest in all areas of your life.   God prospers you in the blood of Jesus Christ.   Amen.   Amen.  Amen.
           Read:
           PS 55:17;
           JER 29:11-14;
           HEB 12:27-28;
           2 CHR 14:7.
           GOD’S APPOINTED TIME to BLESS YOU!  AMEN.   HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment