Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. God bless you sweetie. I’m glad that God blessed me with you and you shall sleep in peace of God and your life. Sleep shall be sweet in the name of Jesus. We are saying thank YOU Jesus. Thank our Lord. I give thanks to God for you. Thank God for His waking you up today, that God may bless you with a miracle to make all things possible for you. God, thank God, that God makes all crooked ways straight. You will have light. God will not forsake you. You will not lack. God will make your enemies your footstool. God will answer you when you call on Him. You will not fear, for God formed and created you for His glory. Amen. Thanks be to God.
Read:
PS 32:6-8;
IS 43:1-2;
PS 28:6-9;
IS 55:6;
JER 33:3.

No comments:

Post a Comment