Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2012

Read NEHEMIAH 5

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.


Read NEHEMIAH 5. God does speak to His children and the Word will not go back to Him void.   For God will surely do that which He promised in our lives.  Amen.  I pray the prayer of  Jabez on you today, that God will bless you indeed, enlarge your coast, God’s hand might be with you, God will keep you from evil, that it may not grieve you. Amen.  God grant you that which you requested in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.  Amen. Amen.
           Read:
           1 CHR 4:10;
           IS 54:2-10;
           NUM 6:24-27.
           Have a blessed day.   God is with you. GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment