Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

AS YOUR SOUL PROSPERS

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.


AS YOUR SOUL PROSPERS so shall you prosper.  The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want.  Yea though I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil; His rod and His staff  comfort me.   Surely His good mercy, joy, peace, victory, protection, favor, wisdom, love, long life will follow me all the days of my life.  Amen in the name of Jesus CHRIST. God said He will bless them that bless us and He will curse them that curse us. Amen.  Thank you Father God. Amen,,  Amen in the name of Jesus CHRIST.   It is so in our LIVES.  For God spoke, I agree, and that settles it. Amen. Amen. Amen.  That’s a confirmation.  God is good.
           Thank God.   May God make you healed and whole mind, body and soul.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment