Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

GOD SAID, MY COVENANT WILL NOT BREAK

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

GOD SAID, MY COVENANT WILL NOT BREAK, nor alter; the thing is gone out of my lips (PS 89:3); for you shall live and not die. God will break every yoke and destroy every burden. You will have supernatural provision. God will give you uncommon favor with God and man.  You have    supernatural victory, grace, health and healing.  God will bring your family together in unity. God will open doors for you that no man can shut.  You, of the Lord, will dwell in safety and the Lord will cover you all the daylong.  God will dwell between your shoulders and wherever you go today or whatsoever you do today, you will have good success in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.   Thank YOU Lord.
           Read:
           IS 41:8-20;
MT 19:28;
PS 89:34.
MY COVENANT, WILL I NOT BREAK NOR ALTER THE THING THAT IS GONE OUT OF MY LIPS; MY WORD WILL DO WHAT I SENT IT TO DO. AMEN. G B U.  Yes, LORD be between my shoulder blades where YOUR wings will grow in the name of JESUS CHRIST.  We shall fly like eagles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment