Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I AM ...

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

I AM your Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Emmanuel, Prince of Peace, Savior, Redeemer, Shepherd, Advocate, Mediator, Friend, Master, HEALER, JESUS CHRIST.  Lord Jesus Christ, we receive now, in our time, peace, joy, love, favor, prosperity.   JESUS CHRIST, we surrender all to YOU Amen.
            Read:
            PS 23:1;
IS 9:6:9;
MT 1:21;
GAL 6:18.
God bless you,   God keep you.  God favor you now, in all you do in the name of JESUS CHRIST.   AMEN.  WE RECEIVE NOW.  AMEN. Amen.  WE RECEIVE NOW in the name OF JESUS CHRIST.  AMEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment