Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

THIS WEEK, GOD BLESS

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.


THIS WEEK, GOD BLESS you in your ways.  God bless you with uncommon favor with God and man.  God provide all your needs. God heal you in every area of your life. God be with you now.  I pray that God will supernaturally turn everything around in your favor. Amen. God will cause His blessings: joy, peace, mercy, prosperity, to overtake now in the name of Jesus Christ.  This week, God will grant you all your needs.  Amen  God said, there is power in the prayer of agreement and His saints, you, will not lack any good thing.  Amen.  This is my prayer for you; receive in the name of Jesus Christ.   Amen. 
           Read:
           PS 68:19;
           MT 7: 7-8;
           JAMES 5:15-16;
           MT 21:21-22;
           THESS 5:16.
           God will not lie   God BE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment