Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

GOD SAID HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

GOD SAID: HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME. I’m blessed: body, soul, mind. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Any tongue that rises against me shall be condemned. God will fight my battles for me. I always have the victory. God heals me. God answers when I call HIM. I’m the head. God supplies all my needs. I shall not want. God fills me with joy, peace. God favors me. God is for me, nobody can be against me for I’m more than a conqueror. For I can do all things through Christ. Praise God for I’m blessed, highly favored, deeply loved, forever by God. For God's Spirit bears witness with my spirit that I’m a child of Lord God Jehovah. Amen.
Read:
PS 34;
PS 91;
IS 54:17;
PHIL 4.
God sent THE Word. God heals you and me. Amen. God, yes, I declare the Word of God. I am healed. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment