Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

GRACE!

Lord Jesus Christ, we thank You for our salvation, thank You for our health and healing, thank You for our family, thank You for giving us the victory. We thank You Lord Jesus Christ for our provisions; thank You for what You did on the cross, You bore all our sicknesses; by Your stripes, we are healed; we have peace and joy; we are blessed; we are overcomers; we are covered by the Blood. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for Your anointing upon us, thank You Lord for the Holy Spirit, thank You Father for Your grace. We magnify Thy name; we praise Thee, for Your grace is sufficient for us. AMEN.
COL 3:23-25;
2 TIM 1:12;
2 COR 12:9;
1 JN 3:22-24;
1 JN 4:4;
1 JN 5:4-5.
I’M WHAT I AM BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I need your financial help to travel out of the country to bury my dad. In LK 6:30-38, JESUS said, Do good and lend and God will reward you, give and it shall be given unto you. God said, he that help the needy, lendeth to God and God will repay him. May God touch your hearts to help me in this time of my needs. God richly BLESS you all. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment