Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2011

TRUTH, DO YOU HAVE FAITH?

Yes I, you and we should have the faith in our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Whatever we are going through today, I come to tell you DON’T GIVE UP, DON’T GIVE IN. The Lord Jesus Christ will not give up, for He surely will complete what He started in our lives and give the victory and miracle today. Amen. We ought to be like the woman with the issue of blood, we have to press on and hold on to His healing wings until He answers us and we receive our breakthrough. Don’t give up. Call out to Jesus, He hears us and He will answer us. We have confidence and assurance in Jesus Christ. Receive your miracle today. AMEN.
Read:
LK 7:1-17;
LK 8:21-25, 40-56;
LK 9:1-2;
JN 14:1-18;
JN 16:23-24;
GAL 6:9;
EPH 3:20-21.
THANK YOU JESUS. I RECEIVE TODAY. AMEN

The Almighty GOD called my father, a strong and humble Prayer Warrior, home Oct 9, 2011. I ask GOD to touch your heart to donate, so that I can do the work of our Father and my father. Amen. To GOD be the Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment