Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

HELLO!

I’m the child of Jehovah Elohim, the creator of heaven and earth. I’m fearfully and wonderfully made. I’m a royal priesthood, a chosen generation. I’m a joint heir with Christ. God sent His Word to heal me. The blessing of the Lord is on me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Not one good thing will God withhold from me. The anointing of God is on me. Joy, peace, favor, mercy, grace, the blessings of God shall follow me today, now and forever in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Glory Hallelujah. AMEN.
Read:
PS 138:7-8;
PS 139:14;
JOEL 2:21-29;
PS 143:8;
PS 144:2;
PS 119:11;
PS 67:1.
YES, I’M A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH. AMEN.

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I need your financial help to travel out of the country to bury my dad. In LK 6:30-38, JESUS said, Do good and lend and God will reward you, give and it shall be given unto you. God said, he that help the needy, lendeth to God and God will repay him. May God touch your hearts to help me in this time of my needs. God richly BLESS you all. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment