Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HEAVY DUTY!

GOD’s got the Power to handle whatsoever we lay on Him. God, Jehovah ELSHADDAIA, can: heal us, deliver us from all our troubles, save our marriages, heal and mend our relationships, supply all our needs and destroy every plan of satan against us. All Power in heaven and earth, belongs to God. In the name of Jesus Christ, every crooked place shall be made straight, every door shall open, we shall receive all that we ask. The favor, victory, joy, peace and every blessing of Jehovah Jire will rest upon me and my house. Amen. I receive. AMEN.
Read:
IS 44:24;
IS 45:1-3;
ACTS 26:18;
PS 31:24;
PS 91:1-16;
PS 67:1.
GLORY!
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I need your financial help to travel out of the country to bury my dad. In LK 6:30-38, JESUS said, Do good and lend and God will reward you, give and it shall be given unto you. God said, he that help the needy, lendeth to God and God will repay him. May God touch your hearts to help me in this time of my needs. God richly BLESS you all. AMEN (It's been a month ...)

1 comment:

  1. it's been a month and the cold storage is due - on my father-in-law's body ;(

    ReplyDelete