Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

YES! YES! YES! THERE IS POWER IN THE SPOKEN WORD OF JEHOVAH ELSHADDIA AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST!

God said there is POWER in the tongue. Call those things that are not as though they are, choose life, choose blessings. Jesus Christ came, so we can have abundant life. HE didn’t only die on the cross to save our souls from sins and hell, but to give us joy, peace, victory, physical, spiritual, emotional, financial, mental healing. HE already bore all our sufferings. Believe and receive. Be made Whole in every area of your life. Today the same Word in Christ, the same Mind in Christ be in me. Yes Lord, I agree with You Jesus. I RECIVE. AMEN.
IS 66:18;
IS 53:4-5;
ACTS 3:25-26;
MK 11:22-24;
PRO 4:20-23;
PRO 18:21;
ROM 8:6-11.
HOLY SPIRIT, GIVE ME A NEW TONGUE AND MIND; RENEW ME TODAY! AMEN.

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I need your financial help to travel out of the country to bury my dad. In LK 6:30-38, JESUS said, Do good and lend and God will reward you, give and it shall be given unto you. God said, he that help the needy, lendeth to God and God will repay him. May God touch your hearts to help me in this time of my needs. God richly BLESS you all. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment