Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LET US PRAY!

PS 107:2, LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO, say what? Say what God said, Jesus Christ has redeemed us to God by His Blood, by His stripes we are healed, He came to give us life in abundance, God will bless us and multiply us , we are the apple of His eye, God said touch not My anointed, He will surround us with favor as a shield, He has redeemed us from the hand of the enemy, He shall supply all our needs, He daily load us with benefits, we shall go out in joy and be lead in peace, the victory is ours, we shall prosper in all that we do, me and my household shall be saved, we shall obey all His commandments and we are to teach them to our children and children’s children, praise God. AMEN.
Read:
JN 17:1-26;
HEB 6:13-14;
PHIL 4:4-7, 12, 19;
2 COR 2:14;
1 COR 2:9;
PS 103:1-5.
I RECEIVE!

Almighty GOD called my father, a strong and humble Prayer Warrior, home Oct 9, 2011. I ask GOD to touch your heart to donate, so that I can do the work of our Father and my father. Amen. To GOD be the Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment