Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

PROPHESY!

JER 1:12, GOD said I will hasten my WORD to perform it. PRO 18:21 says, Life and Death are in the Power of the Tongue. EZEKIEL 37:1-14, GOD SAID, SON OF MAN PROPHESY TO THESE BONES, AND I WILL CAUSE BREATH TO ENTER INTO THE BONES AND THEY SHALL LIVE, glory to God. In the name of Jesus CHRIST, whatsoever has been dead in our lives, we prophesy breath of God into it: our health, marriages, relationships, finances, hunger towards God, broken hearts and spirits, barrenness. Every area of our lives shall LIVE and not die in the name of our Resurrection Christ. AMEN.
Read:
JN 11:1-44;
ACTS 2:16-21;
JOEL 2:21-32;
3 JN 2;
PS 84:11;
1 CHR 29:11-13;
REV 5:12;
1 CHR 4:10.
I ENCOURAGE ALL, TO READ AND MEDITATE AND MEDITATE GOD’S WORD, TILL THE WORD JESUS CHANGES YOU ON THE INSIDE. WORD JESUS IS ABLE TO DO IT!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in-CHRIST, GOD called me to be a Prayer Warrior and a Teacher, but I need your help. I ask GOD to touch your heart to donate, so that I can do the work of our Father. Amen. GOD uses people do His work. I pray that you find it in your spirit to help me. May GOD continue to richly bless you all. Amen. We all are ONE SPIRIT through CHRIST. Amen. Amen. Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment