Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

WORD, DECLARATION!

Thank You Jehovah God, in the name of Jesus CHRIST; I shall not die, but live and declare the works of the Lord for I am blessed, highly favored and deeply loved by my Daddy Jehovah. For no weapon formed against me shall prosper and any tongue that rises against me shall be condemned. God be for me nobody and nothing can be against me, for God will always bless me with victory, God will shield me with His favor, God will shower me with His joy, peace, blessings, grace, compassion. I am made, God will never let me lack any good thing, for He is my Provider, He will never forsake me in Jesus CHRIST. AMEN.
Read:
PS 118:17, 24-25;
AMOS 5:4;
PS 103:3;
EZE 34:26-27;
IS 10:27;
1 COR 15:57.
AMEN. SO SHALL IT BE IN MY LIFE. GOD HAS BLESSED ME AND NO ONE CAN REVERSE IT. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment