Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 24, 2011

YES! GOD CAN STILL WORK MIRACLES. AMEN.

Whatsoever area of our lives in which we need the miracle of God our Father, He will do it today in Jesus Christ. AMEN. We are healed; we are abundantly blessed in our body, mind, soul. Our Jehovah Jire our Provider, shall supply our every need. Our Shepherd Jesus, we shall not want, we shall not die but live. We are highly favored, we shall always triumph. Grace Jesus Christ is with us, we are eternally loved. Jesus has set us free and we are free indeed. Jesus Christ came to bless us abundantly. AMEN.
Read:
IS 53:5;
LK 11:9-13;
LK 9:11, 16– 17;
PS 46: 1-11;
JN 16:23-24;
ROM 4:21;
EPH 3:20-21;
HEB 6:14.
AMEN.
Dear Brothers and Sisters in-CHRIST, GOD called me to be a Prayer Warrior and a Teacher, but I need your help. I ask GOD to touch your heart to donate, so that I can do the work of our Father. Amen. GOD uses people do His work. I pray that you find it in your spirit to help me. May GOD continue to richly bless you all. Amen. We all are ONE SPIRIT through CHRIST. Amen. Amen. Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment