Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

WORD, SEEK!

Glory to God for God is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. We shall surely find Him, God; when we seek Him with all our hearts, minds and spirit. God Jehovah said seek and we shall find; with our trust and confidence in Your word, we seek Your healing touch in every area of our lives, Your peace, Your joy, Your favor. You supply all our needs, we have no lack, we seek Your Holy Spirit, Your courage, Your power, Your face, Your fruit of the womb, Your anointing, Your grace that is sufficient for us. Lord God, forsake us not, nor leave us. We seek You and in the name of Jesus CHRIST our Lord and Savior, we find all that we seek. AMEN.
Read:
MT 7:7-11;
2 CHR 7:14–16;
IS 55:6-13;
PS 34:14;
MT 6:22;
JAM 1:22;
HEB 13:20-21.
AMEN. I FIND, YES! I RECEIVE! AMEN.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in-CHRIST, GOD called me to be a Prayer Warrior and a Teacher, but I need your help. I ask GOD to touch your heart to donate, so that I can do the work of our Father. Amen. GOD uses people do His work. I pray that you find it in your spirit to help me. May GOD continue to richly bless you all. Amen. We all are ONE SPIRIT through CHRIST. Amen. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment