Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WORD, FAITH NOT FEAR!

LORD JEHOVAH, all things are possible to me in the name of Jesus Christ. I trust and I believe! JOB 3:25, he said for the thing he greatly feared, has come upon him; God forbid! In Jesus’ name, for the thing I greatly Faith is come upon me and my family: divine health and healing, fruit of the spirit, joy, peace, victory, prosperity, unity, love, favor, grace. I’m the head, I’m above; the blessings and anointing of the Lord are on me. God has His eyes on me, God will protect me from all evil, therefore, I will not be afraid. God spoke, I agree, I receive. AMEN.
Read:
JN 16:33;
JN 14:27;
MK 9:23;
HEB 11:1, 6;
LK 17: 5-6, 19;
HEB 10: 38;
HEB 6:13-18;
JER 29:11.
WITHOUT FAITH, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE GOD. FOR I WALK BY FAITH AND NOT HOW I FEEL OR BY MY PROBLEMS. FOR I WILL NOT FEAR, IN GOD I TRUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment