Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WHO DO YOU SAY THAT I AM?

GLORY TO GOD! You are my Father! my God! my Savior! my Shepherd! my Prince of Peace, the Lord Who healeth me, my Jehovah Jire! the Provider of my every need. I shall not want, I am blessed to be a blessing. Not one good thing will God withhold, my Deliverer, from every evil, evil doers, poverty, sickness, every demonic attack. He protects me from anything that is not of God. For God is Always with me. His Grace Jesus Christ is sufficient for me. My Jehovah NISSI! He fights my every battle, gives me the victory always, my Lord! Who will never forsake me! AMEN.
Read:
REV 1:8;
REV 3:10-13, 18– 22;
REV 5:8-10, 12-13;
REV 21:4-7;
DEUT 15:6;
DEUT 28:1-14;
2 SAM 22:2-4, 17-20.
MY JEHOVAH ELSHADDIA! HAS ANOINTED ME, WITH PEACE! FULLNESS OF JOY! HEALTH AND HEALING! FORGIVENESS! VICTORY! I’M BLESSED!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in-CHRIST, GOD called me to be a Prayer Warrior and a Teacher, but I need your help. I ask GOD to touch your heart to donate, so that I can do the work of our Father. Amen. GOD uses people do His work. I pray that you find it in your spirit to help me. May GOD continue to richly bless you all. Amen. We all are ONE SPIRIT through CHRIST. Amen. Amen. Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment