Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

WORD, BEHOLD!

Yes, Lord! God said, BEHOLD! LOOK! EXPECT! RECEIVEI will do a new thing, NOW! SUDDENLY! It shall spring forth, shall you, me, us not know it? I will make a way, a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Amen. God, our Creator, we thank You, we ask that You do a fresh and a new thing in every area of our lives, bless us with all Your heavenly blessings. Father, open our hearts, spirit, mind to obey and to serve Thee. Lord Jehovah, we thank You , we trust that from today, every area of our lives will work out in our favor, for our victory, joy, peace, for our best and for Thy glory. AMEN.
Read:
IS 46:11;
IS 42:8-9, 16;
IS 43:18-19;
IS 58:8, 11.
AMEN. YES. ALLELUJAH! GOD, I ASK! I EXPECT MORE THAN I ASK AND I RECEIVE IN THE MIGHTY NAAAAAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN! YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment