Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CHRIST NOT CRISIS

Father God, let the anointing of Christ Jesus and the Holy Ghost’s fire be in us, on us, fill us and through us now. Lord God, Holy Spirit do a miraculous TURNAROUND IN our lives. Lord Jesus, save us, heal us and bless us spiritually, physically, emotionally and financially. Thanks be to God Who gives us victory always; we shall prosper in our lives. Lord Jesus, no weapon formed against us shall prosper. The favor, love, grace, blessings, joy, peace of Christ Jesus is on us. Our lives will go forth for the best from this day forth, OUR TURNAROUND in Jesus name. AMEN.
Read:
GEN 22:14-18;
HEB 6:12-15;
PS 55:22;
ROM 8:14-17, 28.
AMEN.
Dear Brothers and Sisters in-CHRIST, GOD called me to be a Prayer Warrior and a Teacher, but I need your help. I ask GOD to touch your heart to donate, so that I can do the work of our Father. Amen. GOD uses people do His work. I pray that you find it in your spirit to help me. May GOD continue to richly bless you all. Amen. We all are ONE SPIRIT through CHRIST. Amen. Amen. Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment