Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 9, 2011

HIS name is I AM WHO I AM, Hallelujah!

HE IS GOD: our Father, our Healer, our Deliverer, Jehovah Jire our Provider, Jehovah Niss, the Lord is our Banner. We surrender all Lord! We receive abundant blessings, we receive victory, we receive Thy protection when we go and when we come. We receive Thy divine favor, we receive Thy peace. We worship You Lord, we bow down before Thee. In Thy presence, we have fullness of joy and pleasures forever more. Lord I submit my life and everything I have to You. I will OBEY. AMEN.
Read:
EX 3:3, 14-15;
LEV 26:3-13;
IS 10:27;
PS 28:6-9;
PS 119:9-11;
GEN 32:26-29;
PS 115:9-15.
AMEN. PRAISE THY LORD! I AM BLESSED! YES, I AM. AMEN. AMEN.

Prayer Requests and Donations are urgently needed to expand my ministry and to reach more people. May GOD open your hearts and bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment