Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

GIVE!

JN 3:16, it is written, God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son for us. Thank God that He never required us to give our lives or our children’s. God is so good to us. Amen. We are to give our love, smile, kindness, compassion, helping hand not just to your cliques or people in your lives, but to all, for you don’t know, who might be God in flesh. Give money. Personally, I have always been a giver. God blessed me with the gift of generosity. I give God the glory, like at this moment, I am trusting God to touch your hearts, to help me with funds to travel home to bury my dad. I pray that you have the love of God in your hearts and compassion of God to help me. God said whatever we do, we do unto Him and He shall reward us. God is ABLE. AMEN.
Read:
LK 6:30-38;
LK 12:21;
2 COR 9:5-15;
MT 15:32;
MK 8:1-3;
GAL 6:7-10;
EPH 3:19-21.
AMEN. LORD LET US HEAR YOUR WORD; LET YOUR WORD CHANGE US TO BE MORE LIKE YOU AND LESS OF US, FROM THIS DAY FORTH IN JESUS CHRIST’S NAME. AMEN.

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I need your financial help to travel out of the country to bury my dad. In LK 6:30-38, JESUS said, Do good and lend and God will reward you, give and it shall be given unto you. God said, he that help the needy, lendeth to God and God will repay him. May God touch your hearts to help me in this time of my needs. God richly BLESS you all. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment