Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

REDEEMED BY THE BLOOD!

PSALM 107:2, LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO, YES! We are the REDEEMED OF THE LORD. By the Blood of Jesus Christ, we are redeemed from: sickness, satanism, hatred, divorce, poverty, curses, sins, fear, shame, emotional attack, disobedience, evil and evildoers, every attack and every plan of the enemy, anxiety and any spirit or any words that are not of God. YES AND AMEN. We have been redeemed by the Blood of Jesus Christ, we are blessed, we have the favor and anointing of Jesus Christ on us. AMEN.
Read:
REV 12:11;
LK 22:20;
ROM 5:9-11;
COL 1:19-20;
1 PETER 1:18-19;
REV 5:5, 8-13.
YES. YES LORD, I RECEIVE. AMEN.

Almighty GOD called my father, a strong and humble Prayer Warrior, home Oct 9, 2011. I ask GOD to touch your heart to donate, so that I can do the work of our Father and my father. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment