Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD, SAY SO

I have a Word for us today, AMEN. SAY WHAT? Say what God says, be in agreement with God. 2 COR 13:1, BY THE MOUTH OF 2 OR 3 WITNESSES EVERY WORD IS ESTABLISHED. I’m not saying be in denial, or bury your head in the sand; but we agree with God and each other, when we pray and ask in Faith, not fear or doubt, believing that HE, GOD-that-promised, is more THAN ABLE TO, above what we ask or think, Amen. Even unbelievers say, mind over power, but we have the power of the Holy Spirit. So, say, ‘I’m the redeemed OF the Lord’ and ‘I’m blessed with all heavenly blessings in Christ Jesus.’ That’s the TRUTH. AMEN.
Read:
PS 107:2, 20;
2 COR 13:8;
COL 3:16-17;
JAMES 1:6-8;
MT 7:7-11;
1 JN 5:6-15;
REV 12:11.
GLORY BE TO GOD, HALLELUJAH! I AM REDEEMED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB. I’M BLESSED! PRAISE GOD!

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I need your financial help to travel out of the country to bury my dad. In LK 6:30-38, JESUS said, Do good and lend and God will reward you, give and it shall be given unto you. God said, he that help the needy, lendeth to God and God will repay him. May God touch your hearts to help me in this time of my needs. God richly BLESS you all. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment