Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

WHOSE REPORT DO YOU BELIEVE?

We believe and receive in Jesus’ NAME. We believe the report, Word and promises of God Jehovah: we are healed; the barrenness, drought, famine, lack is over. It’s the latter rain, our turnaround season in Jesus’ NAME AMEN. We are head not tail, we are above not beneath, we are the children of God. Jesus came to save us, we have life in abundance. God shields us in His favor, whatever we are going through, victory is ours. We have joy, peace, gladness, blessings in Jesus’ NAME. AMEN.
Read:
IS 53:1-5;
ROM 3:3-4;
PHIL 4:8-9;
HEB 6:13-14;
PS 68:3-5, 19;
PS 138:7-8;
PS 67:5-7.
YES, I BELIEVE, I RECEIVE.
Last week I lost my dad. In the love of God, I need your financial help so that I can travel home and bury my dad. I pray God touch your hearts with His love to help me and my family. May God richly BLESS you as you help me. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment