Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

THANKSGIVING!

THANKSGIVING! I will bless the Lord @ all times, HIS praise shall always be in my mouth. Thank you Lord for everything You have done, thank You God for everything You are going to do in our lives. Thank You for loving us so much and saving us. Thank You for healing us spiritually, physically, financially and emotionally. Lord thank God for the fruit of the spirit and the womb. Thank You God for our lives and we thank You for our families. Thank You Lord for You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think in Jesus name. AMEN.
Read:
EPH 3:19-21;
EPH 5:20;
PS 20:4;
PS 91:1-16;
PS 84:11;
PS 85:12;
PSALM 34:1-22
PHIL 4:4-7
GAL 5:22–25
EPH 1:2–23.
THANKS BE TO GOD. AMEN.
Dear Brothers and Sisters in-CHRIST, GOD called me to be a Prayer Warrior and a Teacher, but I need your help. I ask GOD to touch your heart to donate, so that I can do the work of our Father. Amen. GOD uses people do His work. I pray that you find it in your spirit to help me. May GOD continue to richly bless you all. Amen. We all are ONE SPIRIT through CHRIST. Amen. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment