Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 12, 2012

DON’T QUIT! DON’T GIVE UP!

God be for us who can be against us; for no weapon formed against us shall prosper.  LORD ELSHADDIA, WE TRUST AND WE SHALL NOT BE ASHAMED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.  AMEN.  I’m praying for God to bring us out better than before, in peace, joy, victory and prosperity in every area of  our lives in the name of Jesus CHRIST. Amen.  DON’T QUIT!  DON’T GIVE UP!  Don’t give in!  BE encouraged!  God will see us through; for God is able to give us THE VICTORY and FAVOR OVER ALL THAT STAND AGAINST US. AMEN.
Read:
ROM 8:31;
IS 54:17.
AMEN.
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I have gone home to bury my dad.  Your prayers and contributions are greatly appreciated. GOD gave me these prayers for you before I left the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment